View Profile KaixoMusic

17 Audio Reviews

You need to learn some mixing xD Love it! Kinda ear raping tho... Love the sounds, very inspiring :D

You are really improving!! Mixing is a lot better than it used to be, but can still be improved. Melody sounds very professional. Really only the mixing and mastering process is the thing you have to improve because the creativity is there! Great song man!

GGMiXsiMusic responds:

Thanks, dude!

i never thought i was created.

you helped me mentally.

Wow, great vibes you got there!! I really like it :D Missing some variation tho, the drop is kinda one-toned.

Adjeye responds:

During the drops, I tried keeping the momentum of the track alive as long as possible. I felt that changing the bass (the main ingredient of the drops) would destroy the flow of the piece, so I tried to change most other synths + drums around them in a subtle manner.

Glad you still liked it though :)

1 Art Review

Nice, A lot of nice details like the stars and the blue waves comming out of the big star :D

GGMiXsiMusic responds:

Thanks!

I think of doing next holographic technology 3D theme in 4k! (if my dad doesn't take the pc)
So be in touch! It might be awesome!

Hi, I'm Kaixo and I make music... As you might have seen, well, everywhere on my page... So, I like trying out new stuff all the time, even though I kinda struggle with new stuff, but I try to achieve something new and better every time. So, enjoy :D

17, Male