Showdown Showdown

Wow, this is amazing!! I like the industrial vibe!!

Dashmaniac responds:

Thanks i was thinking about making another song like this

Threat Threat

Great!! I like it! Kick was a little subby, it felt like the kick was playing in the room next to me or something. I quite like the dryness of the song, not to much going on. Clean and ready :D

AzeXiR-Edge of the sword AzeXiR-Edge of the sword

Nice!! The idea is there, but the kicks were a little soft, almost unhearable. And you need to pay more attention to the mixing, some sounds are clearly louder than the other sounds and jump out a little too much. I like the idea behind the song, but you didn't execute the idea very well. I would recommend watching some tutorial videos on mixing on youtube or something. Because once you've learned that, the quality of your tracks will go up significantly.

AzeXiR responds:

I actually tried to make the kicks pretty loud but it probably was'nt enough. I already watched some youtube tutorials. The jumping sounds are pretty normal for me xD. Thanks for the review!

Supernova Supernova

Nice, A lot of nice details like the stars and the blue waves comming out of the big star :D

GGMiXsiMusic responds:

Thanks!

I think of doing next holographic technology 3D theme in 4k! (if my dad doesn't take the pc)
So be in touch! It might be awesome!