DJ Neat - Dreams DJ Neat - Dreams

You are really improving!! Mixing is a lot better than it used to be, but can still be improved. Melody sounds very professional. Really only the mixing and mastering process is the thing you have to improve because the creativity is there! Great song man!

GGMiXsiMusic responds:

Thanks, dude!

i never thought i was created.

you helped me mentally.

Surreal Traipse Surreal Traipse

Wow, great vibes you got there!! I really like it :D Missing some variation tho, the drop is kinda one-toned.

Adjeye responds:

During the drops, I tried keeping the momentum of the track alive as long as possible. I felt that changing the bass (the main ingredient of the drops) would destroy the flow of the piece, so I tried to change most other synths + drums around them in a subtle manner.

Glad you still liked it though :)

Move Around Move Around

Amazing Melodies!! Love the work! Not really something I'd usually listen to tho, I'm more of the heavier kinda guy. Great job dude!

P.S. How did you finish this so fast!?!? I'm still working on my track for the NGADM, I'm only half way done!

MrKoolTrix responds:

Thanks! ^_^

I actually started this track at July 13, 2017, shortly after the first round ended. (You're allowed to start a track before the next round begins; it's stated in the rules. :P)

Well, good luck to you and your competitor. :D

Supernova Supernova

Nice, A lot of nice details like the stars and the blue waves comming out of the big star :D

GGMiXsiMusic responds:

Thanks!

I think of doing next holographic technology 3D theme in 4k! (if my dad doesn't take the pc)
So be in touch! It might be awesome!